- The prestigious journal Science has published the results of this research study.
- Daniel Rodríguez, a professor at the University of Granada Department of Atomic, Molecular and Nuclear Physics, and a member of the Spanish National Center for Particle, Astroparticle and Nuclear Physics (CPAN, for its acronym in Spanish) has participated in the study.
- The University of Granada is developing a quantum sensor, a unique device for measuring the mass of nuclei with precision and accuracy.
An international research ...
- University of Granada researchers, in collaboration with the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), are working on the project White Rabbit, aimed at developing an advanced communications technology.
- The new computer program will be integrated into large distributed instrumentation systems such as the telescope projects Cherenkov Telescope Array (CTA) and Square Kilometer Array (SKA).
University of Granada researchers, in collaboration with the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), are working on the development of an extremely precise communications and synchronization system that has an accuracy ...
- An article published in Physical Review and conducted by researchers at the universities of Granada and Barcelona might lead to a revolutionary change in water desalination and filtration methods.
- Liquid water exhibits a range of unusual properties that other chemical compounds do not have: up to 65 abnormalities. Nanochannels are extremely tiny ducts 1-100 nm in diameter.
Researchers at the universities of Granada and Barcelona have described for the first time the diffusion of liquid water through nanochannels in molecular terms; nanochannels are extremely tiny channels ...
- The book The Kitchen as Laboratory: Reflections on the Science of Food and Cooking, published by the University of Columbia, was presented on 17th February in New York.
- The researchers Julia Maldonado-Valderrama and María José Gálvez Ruiz, at the University of Granada Department of Applied Physics, participated in the completion of the chapter devoted to milk foam, where the technique and ingredients employed to get the perfect foam in a cappuccino are described.